Made tough, resilient, and durable this jacket was designed to handle long treks out to even the remotest winter forest camp, the Antarctica Parka features a comfort-soft liner jacket insulated with a contemporary alternative to fur.
- Warm and Windproof
- Detachable Fur Collar and Hood
- Knitted Cuffs
- Decorative + Functional Zips and Pockets
- Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter
Closure Type: Zipper and Buttons
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
✉️ Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please check the size chart above before ordering. There may be 1-3 CM in measurement errors, so please order a size up if you're uncertain.
*Please allow slight color differences due to different light settings on each computer screen.
*We provide FREE Insured US Shipping so that you get 100% satisfaction. Please note that currently there might be delays due to the pandemic. We appreciate your understanding.
🔥KEY REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
➣ 5 Star Reviews From Happy Customers
➣ Free Shipping, No Taxes, and No Extra Charges
➣ Friendly, Dedicated, and Helpful Customer Service
➣ PayPal Verified Merchant
- KKKristian K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Feels comfortableWas this helpful?
- RMRhett M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This jacket kept me so warm from 30 degree weather in Denver! I wore a light long sleeve undershirt and did not need to layer.Was this helpful?
- JGJoel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
OVERALL it's a great jacket for the price that looks waaaaay more expensive than it is. Will def recommend to a friend!Was this helpful?
- AJAntonio J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Did some research before buying this, and well, it came as expected. So much love for this parka.Was this helpful?
- APAbel P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years ago4 Stars
We walked in a downpour the other day and stayed completely dry. You can’t go wrong so buy it! You won’t regret it!Was this helpful?