Harrington Vintage Bomber Jacket
Regular fit jacket with zip-up front closure, funnel neck and a trendy tartan lining. Features slanted side pockets with buttoned flaps, ribbed cuffs, and hem. Lightweight design.
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Lining 100% Cotton
- The lining is an old-fashioned plaid, arranged in modern, subdued colors.
- Stretch fabric for ease of movement.
- Durable waterproofing sheds light rain or snow.
- The waist has been refined by reducing the width of the cuffs and hems.
- The neat stand collar creates a sharp style.
- Preserving traditional designs and details, updated for contemporary tastes.
✉️ Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com
*Please check the size chart before ordering. There may be 1-3 CM in measurement errors, so please order a size up if you're uncertain.
*Please allow slight color differences due to different light settings on each computer screen.
*We provide FREE Insured US Shipping so that you get 100% satisfaction. Please note that currently there might be delays due to the pandemic. We appreciate your understanding.
🔥KEY REASONS TO BUY FROM US
➣ 5 Star Reviews From Happy Customers
➣ Free Shipping, No Taxes, and No Extra Charges
➣ Friendly, Dedicated, and Helpful Customer Service
➣ PayPal Verified Merchant
- ANAngelo N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Looks great! It surprised with quality, positively! I'm satisfied. Zipper is smooth, in lining is good, seams tight and straight.Was this helpful?
- AGAndres G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Great value for money and a good quality made jacket.Was this helpful?
- CSChubi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Great! Very good jacket for the price. I recommended seller. Thank you!Was this helpful?
- CWClarence W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Perfect, fast shipping and well packed. Recommend.Was this helpful?
- JCJiro C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Amazing, thank you!Was this helpful?