Heated Long Sleeve Shirt
Forget the bulky clothing for winter. Wear our Heated Long Sleeve Shirt instead of a bulky sweater, jacket, etc.
The Heated Long Sleeve Shirt keeps you warm and cozy while you ride, hike, camp, fish, work, or just hang outside!
This shirt makes the go-to apparel whenever you're heading out to the cold.
*Please check the size chart before ordering. There may be 1-3 CM in measurement errors, so please order a size up if you're uncertain.
*Please allow slight color differences due to different light settings on each computer screen.
*We provide FREE Insured US Shipping so that you get 100% satisfaction. Please note that currently there might be delays due to the pandemic. We appreciate your understanding.
🔥KEY REASONS TO BUY FROM US
➣ 5 Star Reviews From Happy Customers
➣ Free Shipping, No Taxes, and No Extra Charges
➣ Friendly, Dedicated, and Helpful Customer Service
➣ PayPal Verified Merchant
- JNJerry N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
It heats up quickly and is very soft. It’s great for hunting in cold temps.Was this helpful?
- TGTrevor G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
I’m a hunter and always get cold. It’s tough wearing or packing heavy weather apparel to a tree stand or hiking up hills and such. This is perfect! It’s warm even without the heat but not too heavy. So I’m not sweating when I get to the tree stand or blind. Once I’m sitting and start to cool down I’m able to turn the shirt and pants on to warm up. Absolutely amazing!!Was this helpful?
- PBPatrick B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Great for riding bike in cool weatherWas this helpful?
- CEClarence E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
This is perfect for being outside in the cold. Keeps the me warm, with the heated elements inside.Was this helpful?
- ARAlicia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Perfect to keep you warm during outdoor winter activities.Was this helpful?